We caught up with Welsh emo-popstars Kids In Glass Houses again to talk about their Top 5 sporting moments.
We’re not entirely convinced that either Iain Mahanty or Andrew Shay were around in 1936 to see Jesse Owens winning those medals but it probably was pretty special, what with the Nazis and that. Great.
Kids In Glass Houses – Top 5 sporting moments
- Cantona kicking the Crystal Palace fan. Classic viewing.
- Jesse Owens winning four Olypmic golds in Berlin in 1936. First American to do it plus it was in Nazi Germany.
- Arsenal’s unbeaten run and title win between May 2003 and October 2004. Being an Arsenal fan (Iain), it’s a personal favorite moment of mine.
- Manchester United’s 1999 treble win. Dominating.
- Welsh Grand Slam 2008. Joyo mawr!
We’ve got gig tickets and trainers up for grabs courtesy of PUMA. Our winner will get a pair of tickets to see PUMA’s favourite, local, unsigned acts play alongside either Kids in Glass Houses at O2 Academy 2, Liverpool on 30 April, or Pete and the Pirates at Moho Live, Manchester on 14 May. They’ll also get a pair of new Easy Rider III trainers, a reissue from PUMA’s prestigious Archive.
Five runners-up will also get a pair of tickets to either the Liverpool or Manchester gig. Enter this great competition right here.
See Kids In Glass Houses live and win some PUMA trainers!
Which band will the winner of PUMA’s search play alongside on 30th April?
This competition is dead. Go click Competitions and find another one and win some other shit.