With the Autumn/Winter indoor festival/all-dayer scene gathering pace, this week we turn the attention of the Sunday Spotify Slaylist to probably our favourite event of the colder quarter of the year – Damnation Festival. And boy, are we stoked for their 2014 line-up.
There are several artists using this name:
1. A dutch experimental/post-rock/electro/ambient
2. A British Ambient/Post-Hardcore band from Leicester.
3. A German blues and funk rock band from the '70s featuring Inga Rumpf as vocalist
4. An American progressive rock band active in the 1990's
5. A trance project
6. A 1960's Czechoslovakian rock band
7. A Dutch instrumental electronic solo project
8. An unsigned heavy metal band
9. A Polish disco polo group Read more on Last.fm
Atlantis on Thrash Hits
April 6th, 2014
This week’s our Sunday Slaylist is taking a look at Beyond The Redshift, a one-day extravaganza of post-rock and post-metal, taking place at three venues across North London on 10 May 2014. The Forum, The Dome, and the Boston Music Rooms will play host to a variety of acts handpicked by the festival’s headline act and curators, those peerless Swedes Cult of Luna.