A lot has happened in the world of Black Metal since our resident Black Metal Expert Cheryl Carter’s last column, and there’s never enough room to talk about it all. Curse those bloody word limits / the internet’s embarrassingly short collective attention span. Whatever. Here are the 6 things that Cheryl thinks are worth your time and interest in Black Metal right now.
There is more than one artist with this name, including:
1) Festival was a late-90s disco "assemblage" created by Boris Midney.
2) Festival was an American folk band comprising sisters Lindsay Powell and Alexis Powell, plus their brother Mike Powell.
3) Festival was German techno producer Heinrich Tillack.
4) Festival was a British band that was the precursor to 10cc
1) Festival was a late-90s disco "assemblage" created by Boris Midney (producer/arranger of Mi Sound Productions, Inc. Read more on Last.fm